Khloe Kardashian Loves Seeing True and Saint Bond With Tatum

[ad_1]

Khloé Kardashian is gushing over the affection her children — and their cousin — have for one different.

“The way they love him,” Kardashian, 39, captioned her Instagram submit on Sunday, December 31, along a smiling face with hearts emojis.

The Kardashians famous person shared a clip of her retaining her 17-month-old son Tatum’s hand as the 2 had been greeted in an access manner out of doors by means of her daughter True, 5. The kids’s 8-year-old cousin, Saint, was once noticed operating to the door, wrapping Tatum in his palms and planting a kiss on his cheek.

When Saint became to run again inside of, True lifted up her brother. (Kardashian stocks her two kids with ex Tristan Thompson. Saint is the eldest son of Kim Kardashian and ex-husband Kanye West.)

The video was once taken right through the Kardashian-Jenner circle of relatives’s iciness wonderland Christmas Eve birthday party previous this month, the place the Excellent American co-founder was once noticed rocking a floor-length customized Galia Lahav champagne get dressed with spaghetti straps.

Days prior to the festive collecting, Khloé took to her Instagram to percentage the strikingly an identical resemblance between Tatum and her brother, Rob Kardashian.

“He knows what he’s doing with that face #BabyRob,” Khloé captioned a chain of pictures with Tatum taking a look at once on the digital camera with a coy smile on his face.

Following Tatum’s July 2022 delivery, Khloé had saved her youngest out of the highlight for almost a yr however has given a number of glimpses of him since.

“I am a firm believer in that God gives you what you need and I needed you,” she wrote by way of Instagram in birthday party of Tatum’s first birthday in July. “God knew my heart needed you. I needed your sweet and precious smile. I needed your angelic spirit. I needed a love only you could give me. I needed my son.”

Khloé added that she and True each “needed” the infant of their existence.

“I knew she would be a fantastic, loving older sister, but I don’t think I ever could’ve imagined the love and bond you guys already have,” Khloé wrote. “You both remind me so much of uncle Bob and I.”

Rob, 36, has remained out of the general public eye since he left Maintaining Up With the Kardashians over a decade in the past however made headlines when he welcomed daughter Dream, 7, with ex Blac Chyna. Khloé, for her section, has referred to herself as Dream’s “third parent” and famous that she and Dream are “particularly close.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/khloe-kardashian-loves-seeing-true-and-saint-bond-with-tatum/?feed_id=75085&_unique_id=65925558f22b0

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post