Khloe Kardashian Compares Son Tatum to Brother Rob Kardashian: Pictures

[ad_1]

Khloé Kardashian no doubt sees a resemblance between her son, Tatum, and her brother, Rob Kardashian.

“He knows what he’s doing with that face ♥️ #BabyRob,” Khloé, 39, captioned a chain of footage of her child boy, 17 months, by means of Instagram on Friday, December 22. Within the snaps, Tatum is having a look at once on the digicam with a coy smile on his face.

Even Khloé and Rob’s mother, Kris Jenner, needed to agree, commenting, “Ummmm, yes he does 😍.”

Khloé, who additionally stocks daughter True, 5, with ex Tristan Thompson, loves posting footage of her candy son after conserving him out of the general public eye for just about a yr following his July 2022 delivery.

“I am a firm believer in that God gives you what you need and I needed you,” the Just right American cofounder gushed by means of Instagram to have fun Tatum’s first birthday in July. “God knew my heart needed you. I needed your sweet and precious smile. I needed your angelic spirit. I needed a love only you could give me. I needed my son.”

The Kardashians superstar added that she and True each “needed” the candy boy of their lives prior to noting as soon as once more how a lot Tatum seems like Rob, 36.

“I knew she would be a fantastic, loving older sister, but I don’t think I ever could’ve imagined the love and bond you guys already have,” Khloé wrote. “You both remind me so much of uncle Bob and I. It’s fitting since I think you look soooo much like your uncle. (Which means I think you look like my dad too).”

The Kardashian Jenners Are Going All Out With 2023 Holiday Decor

Similar: The Kardashian-Jenners Are Going All Out With 2023 Vacation Decor

Nobody does Christmas moderately just like the Kardashian-Jenners. Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner are identified to deck out their properties with probably the most extravagant and festive decorations right through the iciness season. Kim, for her phase, doesn’t fiddle relating to filling her space […]

Since leaving Preserving Up With the Kardashians in 2012, Rob has stayed most commonly out of the general public eye. In the back of the scenes, Rob and Khloé elevate their households very carefully in combination, together with his sister even regarding herself as a “third parent” to Rob’s daughter, Dream, whom he stocks with ex Blac Chyna.

Khloé later clarified her feedback, noting that True and Dream, 7, are “best friends.”

“I love ALL of my nieces and nephews more than I can express,” Khloé wrote in a remark by means of her Instagram Tale in July. “Dream and I are particularly close. My brother and I are extremely close. I am with Dream all the time because I’m with my brother all of the time. I love her beyond measure.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/khloe-kardashian-compares-son-tatum-to-brother-rob-kardashian-photos/?feed_id=71908&_unique_id=65868777bd485

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post