'Insecure' Sia present process liposuction after hanging on 'a large number of weight'

[ad_1]

Sia brazenly admitted to getting liposuction to drop some weight in an try to be “truthful” about her look.

“Had to take a medication that made me put on a lot of weight that I just can’t shift with exercise or thyroid meds so I went in for lipo today,” the “Unstoppable” singer tweeted on Saturday.

The musician, whose complete identify is Sia Furler, defined that she determined to be “truthful” about her beauty procedures as a result of she doesn’t need to “contribute to the system that tells us we aren’t enough.”

“Please know that I am so lucky to have the resources to change the way I look and that when you see me looking crazy foxy again (🤪) that I want you to know it did not come from diet and exercise,” she endured.

“I am insecure like most people and being in the public eye gives me anxiety, so I’ve made the choice to alter my appearance for my own confidence issues. Pray for me please!”

Sia
The “Unstoppable” singer shared that she determined to move below the knife after she “put on a lot of weight” because of medicine. Rick Davis / SplashNews.com

This isn’t the primary time the “Chandelier” songstress, 47, has admitted to going below the knife.

Sia, who is understood for protecting her face with wigs, published onstage on the 2023 Daylight Attractiveness Awards in October that she had a facelift.


For extra Web page Six you're keen on …


“I’m a pop star that normally hides my face and doesn’t lie about s–t,” the hitmaker stated whilst showcasing her whole face to the target audience.

“I got an amazing facelift from Dr. Talei,” she added, status along the plastic surgeon. “He is incredible, and he is doing so much good work — and not just for the pop stars of the world.”

Sia
Sia additionally spread out in October about getting a facelift. Christopher Peterson / SplashNews.com

Following her upward push to stardom, the “Cheap Thrills” singer defined in 2015 why she opted to cover her identification from the general public.

“I don’t want to be famous or recognizable. I don’t want to be critiqued about the way that I look on the internet,” she informed Chris Connelly on “Nightline.”

“I’ve been writing pop songs for pop stars now for a couple of years, and I’ve become friends with them and see what their life is like, and that’s not something I want.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/insecure-sia-undergoing-liposuction-after-putting-on-a-lot-of-weight/?feed_id=65521&_unique_id=65764cb2de5ab

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post