'DWTS' professional Rylee Arnold finds the lovable Christmas presents she were given for her nieces, nephew

[ad_1]

Proud aunt Rylee Arnold goes all out for her younger nieces and nephew this Christmas.

“Everyone knows how much I love my nieces and nephew!” the “Dancing With The Stars” professional, 18, completely tells Web page Six. “I took to Amazon to find the perfect toys for them.”

Rylee’s sister Lindsay, 29, is mother to daughters Sage, 3, and June, 7 months, whilst their sister Jensen, 26, is mum or dad to son Brooks, 1, and their different sister Brynley, 23, has a daughter named Quincy, additionally 1.

Rylee stocks that she has a “special bond” together with her niece Sage, who additionally loves to accomplish.

“For Christmas, I cannot wait to gift her the Karaoke machine I bought her,” Arnold says. “Sage already loves to perform and be on stage so I fully expect to be entertained by her all break.”

As for Brooks and Quincy, Arnold picked out the Toniebox Audio Participant ($99.99), which she says they “will love.”

Rylee Arnold with her sisters, Lindsay, Jensen and Brynley.
Her 3 sisters —Lindsay, Jensen and Brynley — are all mothers. Rylee Arnold/Instagram
Rylee Arnold with Sage.
“Sage already loves to perform and be on stage so I fully expect to be entertained by her all break,” Rylee tells Web page Six. Rylee Arnold/Instagram

“Sweet June gets a baby doll,” Arnold added of the baby earlier than joking, “But let’s be honest, she will probably just want to eat the wrapping paper!”

Rylee incessantly stocks footage together with her 3 sisters’ kids and posted about “aunt life” in November remaining yr.

“Aunt life is the best life,” she wrote on Instagram on the time, including that she is “so grateful!”

However Rylee received’t simply be spoiling the little ones — she additionally has some amusing gifts for his or her mamas.

Rylee Arnold with her nieces.
She is gifting Sage a karaoke system. Rylee Arnold/Instagram
Toniebox Audio Player
The dancer may be giving Brooks and Quincy a Toniebox Audio Participant. tonies/Amazon

“I absolutely love shopping for my family and friends,” Rylee tells us. “As everyone knows I have been blessed with three beautiful sisters.”

Rylee stated that she and her sisters all draw names from a hat to make a decision who buys who a Christmas reward.

“I drew Lindsay this year and I shopped at our favorite clothing store, Free People, to find her the perfect gift,” she says, including, “I also found the cutest gift for my mom there as well.”

“Free People never misses and always has the cutest and most comfortable clothing!”

Rylee is hoping for a stocking stuffer from one among her favourite good looks manufacturers, Laneige. LANEIGE/Amazon

As for what Rylee is hoping to seek out below the Christmas tree for herself, the dancer stated she’d be pleased with some new baggage for traveling or a amusing purse.

“And maybe some new dance clothes because that is literally all that I wear!” she provides.

Rylee additionally stated that she wouldn’t thoughts some candy treats or good looks merchandise as stocking stuffers this yr.

Rylee with baby Brooks.
Rylee incessantly posts footage of her “aunt life” on social media. Rylee Arnold/Instagram

“My favorite stocking stuffers would include candy. I absolutely love sour gummy candies and of course chocolate,” she says. “Beauty products I love include PCA, Laneige, L’Occitane, and Cerave.”

“Hopefully my stocking will be full of those items!” she tells us.


For extra Web page Six Taste …


This vacation season, Rylee is touring house to Utah when rehearsals wrap so she may also be together with her family members.

Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold.
It’s unclear if her “DWTS” spouse, Harry Jowsey, will sign up for her for Christmas. The Walt Disney Corporate

“I will spend the Holidays there resting of course and enjoying my family, especially my adorable nieces and nephews!” she says. “Also looking forward to catching up with friends from home and attending holiday parties and gatherings!”

“I am sure we will get some fun winter activities [like] skiing [and] tubing in as well while at home.”

It’s unclear if Rylee’s “DWTS” spouse, Harry Jowsey, will sign up for her for Christmas amid relationship rumors after he tagged at the side of her circle of relatives on Thanksgiving.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/dwts-pro-rylee-arnold-reveals-the-cute-christmas-gifts-she-got-for-her-nieces-nephew/?feed_id=72264&_unique_id=6588821697c22

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post