DWTS’ Alyson Hannigan Celebrates 20-Lb Weight Loss Transformation

[ad_1]
Alyson Hannigan Reveals DWTS Weight Loss, Says She ‘Shed’ Her ‘Insecurities’
ABC/Andrew Eccles; Disney/Eric McCandless

Alyson Hannigan used to be now not topped the most recent champion of Dancing With the Stars, however she’s thankful for all she’s won — and the burden she’s misplaced — from her enjoy within the ballroom.

The How I Met Your Mom superstar, 49, shared side-by-side snaps to Instagram of her pre-season promo image and a shot from the DWTS finale on Tuesday, December 5. In each footage, Hannigan sported a silver fringe get dressed.

“The before and after says it all,” Hannigan wrote on Saturday, December 9. “I lost 20 pounds of both weight and emotional baggage during my time on @dancingwiththestars.”

In her caption, Hannigan went directly to credit score her spouse, skilled dancer Sasha Farber, for assisting her in her adventure. (The pair completed in 5th position all the way through the season 32 finale after appearing a salsa redemption dance to “Get on Your Feet” by way of Gloria Estefan and freestyle to “Enchanted (Taylor’s Version)” by way of Taylor Swift and “Papi” by way of Jennifer Lopez. Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy took first position.)

Celebrity Weight Loss and Transformations

Comparable: Celebrities’ Weight Loss and Transformations: Ahead of and After Footage

Surprising, certainly! Some celebs hunt down excessive tips on how to drop extra pounds, whilst others become with the help of more healthy strategies. From Rosie O'Donnell's and Jordin Sparks' respective 50 pound weight losses to Greatest Loser winner Rachel Frederickson's whopping 155 lighter body, see prior to and after photos of celebrities' weight reduction transformations.

“I can’t thank @sashafarber1 enough for helping me shed my insecurities and getting me to the confident and strong place I am today!” she gushed.

Farber, 39, additionally took to Instagram to submit the similar two photos of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress and penned his personal caption congratulating his former spouse.

Alyson Hannigan Reveals DWTS Weight Loss, Says She ‘Shed’ Her ‘Insecurities’
Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber. Disney/Eric McCandless

“I wanted to post this picture and celebrate, how proud and hard working my partner was during the season!!!!” he wrote. “I believe dance is the best way to exercise stimulate the brain and have fun in the process!!!!! I call it ‘BodyBySasha’ who wants to sign up !!!!!”

Hannigan, for her section, commented: “Take it from me, it WORKS!!!”

‘Dancing With the Stars’ Winners Through the Years: Where Are They Now?

Comparable: 'Dancing With the Stars’ Winners In the course of the Years: The place Are They Now?

All the way through the years, Dancing with the Stars has topped numerous winners. In June 2005, ABC introduced the U.S. model of the U.Ok. sequence Strictly Come Dancing. Each and every season, a celeb is partnered with a certified dancer as they take on a brand new taste of ballroom dance. Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman have served […]

After the season wrapped, Hannigan shared a chain of clips from her time at the display and wrote a heartfelt tribute to her spouse by way of Instagram.

“Where do I even begin?” she wrote in a long submit on Friday, December 8. “I really don’t have enough words in my vocabulary to express my gratitude for this experience. To go into this journey with mostly fear, and come out how I feel now is indescribable.”

She endured: “I cannot thank @sashafarber1 enough for everything he gave me, shared with me and experienced with me. I couldn’t have asked for a better partner. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for giving me confidence and making me feel like I could do this and then getting me there and having so much fun along the way. I am so glad that you came into my life and you’re not gonna get rid of me now.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/dwts-alyson-hannigan-celebrates-20-lb-weight-loss-transformation/?feed_id=65624&_unique_id=6576867bc4a82

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post