Cardi B confirms Offset breakup as he denies dishonest with Chrisean Rock

[ad_1]

Cardi B showed that she and Offset have damaged up following allegations of infidelity.

The “WAP” rapper gave the impression on Instagram overdue Sunday and admitted she doesn’t “think” her now-estranged husband cheated on her with Chrisean Rock but in addition isn’t inquisitive about figuring out the reality.

“I don’t care to find out because I’ve been single for a minute now,” she advised her fans.

“i just don’t know how to tell the world.”

She urged that she and the Migos rapper were having problems for some time however is having a look ahead to beginning a brand new 12 months.

“I want to start 2024 fresh, open,” she stated. “I’m curious for a brand new lifestyles, a brand new starting.

“I’m excited,” she added.

Cardi B gave the impression on Instagram Are living and showed she and Offset have brokjen up. Cardi B/Instagram
“I don’t care to find out because I’ve been single for a minute now,” she advised her fans. Instagram/@iamcardib

For extra Web page Six you're keen on …


Blueface, who has dated Rock since 2020, went on a Twitter spree over the weekend claiming Rock and Offset slept in combination whilst he was once married to Cardi — however Offset vehemently denied the allegations.

“I ain’t never talk or touch that lady. Real talk man you need some help!” Offset, 31, tweeted in reaction.

The cut up affirmation got here after Offset denied dishonest at the “WAP” rapper with Chrisean Rock. WireImage

“If the truth tears you down you living a shameful life and I feel bad for you cuz I ain’t never gone lie on my d–k if I hit it ima admit it on SY,” Blueface answered.

Cardi, 31, and Offset, 31, first sparked cut up rumors ultimate week after they unfollowed every different on social media.

The “WAP” hitmaker and Offset were married since September 2017. GC Photographs

The “Bodak Yellow” hitmaker additional fueled hypothesis by way of sharing cryptic messages about prioritizing herself.

“You know when you just out grow [sic] relationships,” she wrote on one slide, which was once adopted by way of, “I’m tired of protecting peoples [sic] feelings…I GOTTA PUT MYSELF FIRST.”

Offset carried out at an Artwork Basel birthday celebration Friday evening however introduced his mother, Latabia Woodward, as his date — with Cardi nowhere in sight.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/cardi-b-confirms-offset-breakup-as-he-denies-cheating-with-chrisean-rock/?feed_id=65747&_unique_id=657711b0324e3

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post