Cameron Diaz on rumor that Jamie Foxx's meltdown led her to hand over performing

[ad_1]

Cameron Diaz in any case addressed the long-standing rumors that Jamie Foxx’s conduct at the set of “Back in Action” led to her to hand over performing for the second one time.

“I really hate all of the things that were being said about our set at the time,” she stated on Tuesday’s episode of Molly Sims’ “Lipstick on the Rim” podcast.

“You just want to scream at the top of your lungs, like, ‘What are you talking about?'”

The “Bad Teacher” superstar in particular discussed the rumors that Foxx was once “making everything miserable” in the back of the scenes, which allegedly led to her to “never make another movie again.”

Diaz, 51, maintained that the studies couldn’t were further from the reality.

“Jamie is the best. I love that guy so much,” she stated. “He’s such a special person and he’s so talented, so much fun.”

Cameron Diaz in any case addressed the rumors that Jamie Foxx had a meltdown at the set of “Back in Action” that led to her to hand over performing once more. Click on Information and Media / BACKGRID
“Jamie is the best. I love that guy so much,” she stated. “He’s such a special person and he’s so talented, so much fun.” WireImage

The “Charlie’s Angels” superstar did admit that there have been “hiccups” on set. Then again, they have been simply the “natural things that happen.”

The one sudden extend, Diaz defined, was once because of Foxx’s weeks-long hospitalization.

“That’s something that is not my place to speak about,” she stated, including that Foxx, 56, is “thriving” now.

She admitted there have been “hiccups” in the back of the scenes however disregarded them as “natural.” benjaminmadden/Instagram
The one “delay,” she defined, was once a results of the Oscar winner’s hospitalization. Brett D. Cove / SplashNews.com

For extra Web page Six you like …


“When I see and hear people trying to take another person down like that … [Jamie is] so classy. He’s like, ‘Nope. Just let them [talk].'”

“Back in Action” is Diaz’s first Hollywood film since 2014 when she stepped clear of performing to start out a circle of relatives. It is also the 3rd venture she and Foxx have co-starred in, having in the past labored in combination on “Any Given Sunday” and “Annie.”

The “Charlie Angel’s” superstar to begin with retired in 2014 to concentrate on circle of relatives. lipstickontherim/Instagram

Whilst the Oscar winner hasn’t addressed the studies about their rumored feud, he in brief mentioned the thriller sickness that left him not able to stroll. He hasn't ever shared his analysis.

“I’m not a clone, I’m not a clone. I know a lot of people who were saying I was cloned out there,” he stated right through a contemporary acceptance speech.

“I want to thank everybody. I’ve been through something, I’ve been through some things. I wouldn’t wish what I went through on my worst enemy because it’s tough when it’s almost over … when you see the tunnel. I saw the tunnel — I didn’t see the light.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/cameron-diaz-on-rumor-that-jamie-foxxs-meltdown-led-her-to-quit-acting/?feed_id=69930&_unique_id=65820a5ec6454

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post