Blake Shelton Desires to 'Reduce Again' on Ingesting or 'Prevent' in 2024

[ad_1]
Blake Shelton Says He ‘Hasn’t Managed to Stop Drinking’ But Hopes to ‘Cut Back’ in the New Year
Blake Shelton Jason Kempin/ACMA2021/Getty Photographs for ACM

Blake Shelton needs to make a large way of life alternate in 2024.

“I haven’t managed to stop drinking yet,” Shelton, 47, mentioned in an interview with Leisure This night printed Thursday, December 14, noting that he’s attempted to chop out alcohol up to now. “Even cutting back has been hard. I mean, it’s a resolution though. And I’ll say it again right now — that’s my New Year’s resolution. To either cut back or stop drinking altogether. Let’s just say I said it.”

The previous Voice trainer is already at the proper trail, telling ET that he and spouse Gwen Stefani plan to have a laidback New 12 months’s Eve. “If we’re at home during New Year’s Eve, we’re probably going to bed before it even happens,” he mentioned.

Shelton didn’t move into the explanation why he needs to restrict his alcohol consumption, however he’s up to now owned as much as having a couple of too many. In July 2018, he took a tumble right through his set at Oregon’s Pendleton Whisky Tune Competition.

“Ok Pendleton I know somebody is bound to have video of me falling on stage last night,” he wrote by the use of X (then Twitter) the next day to come. “Please!! I have to see it! Post that s—t! And yes I had been drinking. A lot…”

Blake Shelton Says He ‘Hasn’t Managed to Stop Drinking’ But Hopes to ‘Cut Back’ in the New Year
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani attend the forty eighth AFI Lifestyles Success Award Gala Tribute celebrating Julie Andrews on June 9, 2022 in Hollywood. Michael Kovac/Getty Photographs for AFI

He additionally has his personal emblem of vodka, Smithworks, which he introduced in December 2020.

Shelton, who joined The Voice when it premiered in 2011, departed the NBC truth making a song festival sequence previous this 12 months after 23 seasons. Ultimate month, he confessed that he thinks he “stayed too long” at the display.

“To be totally honest about it, I wasn’t even planning on being there that long,” he mentioned on The Jennifer Hudson Display in November. “I was planning on wrapping it up around 20 seasons or 21 seasons and then, obviously, COVID hit and then I didn’t want to walk out on the show in the middle of COVID and them trying to scramble and figure out what to do, so I stayed. I didn’t have anything else to do anyway, so I stayed a little bit longer. But I stayed too long for me to now miss it, I can promise you that.”

Since leaving The Voice, Shelton has been taking part in day off with Stefani, 54, whom he met when filming the display in 2014, and their mixed circle of relatives.

The couple tied the knot in 2021, formally making Shelton stepfather to Stefani and ex-husband Gavin Rossdale’s 3 sons, Kingston, 17, Zuma, 15, and Apollo, 10.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/blake-shelton-wants-to-cut-back-on-drinking-or-stop-in-2024/?feed_id=68398&_unique_id=657d08cb80e6f

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post