Adriana Lima Used to be ‘Shocked’ by means of Pictures That Led to Plastic Surgical operation Rumors

[ad_1]

Adriana Lima used to be simply as stunned as lovers when she noticed the footage of herself on the Los Angeles premiere of The Starvation Video games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes in November.

After to start with shutting down claims of cosmetic surgery and clapping again at lovers who stated her face regarded “swollen” and “unrecognizable,” Lima, 42, admitted in a contemporary Harper’s Bazaar Arabia interview that she used to be shocked by means of her look.

“I was in shock when I saw [the photos]. I was like, ‘That’s not me.’ Everything was strange because I don’t see myself like that. I still don’t see myself like that … you can see yourself differently,” she advised the e-newsletter.

“I didn’t get offended or anything, though — I was laughing. The point is, I am not 16 years old. I started modeling at 16 but I will never be 16 again. I’m 42, and I’m the happiest I’ve been; the happiest with myself. I embrace my age and I will not change for anyone.”

Adriana Lima s Style Evolution 191

Similar: Adriana Lima’s Maximum Angelic Style Moments In the course of the Years

Adriana Lima won't ever move out of favor. Whilst Lima is maximum recognized for her time as a Victoria’s Secret Angel off and on the catwalk, her pink carpet appears to be like are simply as fierce. From flirty mini attire and vintage denims to stunning robes and strong pantsuits, Lima has slayed each and every outfit she’s put in combination. […]

The day after the premiere, Lima replied to critics with a makeup-free Instagram selfie, explaining, “The face of a tired mom of one teenage girl, two preteens, one active boy, a 1 year old learning to walk, and three dogs… thanks for your concern.”

Adriana Lima Was In Shock After Seeing the Photos That Sparked Plastic Surgery Rumors Hunger Games 2
Adriana Lima Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic

Lima is mom to daughters Sienna, 11, and Valentina, 14, whom she stocks with ex-husband Marko Jarić. She additionally welcomed her son Cyan in August 2022 with boyfriend Andre Lemmers.

On the premiere in query, Lima used to be joined by means of Lemmers, 42, her two daughters, and Lemmers’ youngsters Miah and Lupo.

In the similar Harper’s Bazaar Arabia interview, Lima stated she worries about how the most recent onslaught of public grievance of her look will have an effect on her youngsters.

Adriana-Lima

Similar: Adriana Lima’s Absolute best VS Style Display Moments

After just about twenty years at the runway, Adriana Lima introduced she is retiring from the once a year tournament and stated farewell to the Victoria’s Secret Style Display runway on Thursday, November 8. The 37-year-old bombshell emotionally closed out her epic run on the 2018 underwear impressive in two otherworldly types, however the most recent appears to be like had been simply […]

“My concern about this is not for me, it’s for my children because they were with me, they saw me and then this stuff comes out,” she defined. “I don’t want them to feel the pressure to look a certain way because of other people. If they do that to me, how will they be safe? And the truth is, I don’t think anyone is safe because people are always criticizing.”

Adriana Lima Was In Shock After Seeing the Photos That Sparked Plastic Surgery Rumors Hunger Games 3
Adriana Lima Steve Granitz/FilmMagic

Lima has at all times felt an intense sense of protectiveness over her youngsters. In a 2016 interview with Fashion, Lima published the various worries she reports as a mom.

“When you first become a mom, everything has to be perfect and delicate, and you’re anxious about every little thing [your kids] do,” Lima stated on the time. “I would have put them in bubble wrap if it wouldn’t have made me look like a crazy person. I still always want to protect them, but I know they are resilient girls.”

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/adriana-lima-was-shocked-by-photos-that-caused-plastic-surgery-rumors/?feed_id=69401&_unique_id=6580d12eee3d3

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post