2 Chainz Taken to Health center After Automotive Crash in Miami

[ad_1]

2 Chainz was once interested by a automobile twist of fate, leading to an ambulance speeding him to the health center.

The rapper, 46, showed the incident by means of Instagram Tale early on Saturday, December 9, sharing photos of the wreckage.

Within the clip, 2 Chainz (actual identify Tauheed Okay. Epps) sat in an ambulance as a paramedic ready to close the door to move him to an emergency room. Within the background, a black sedan had collided with a barricade at the street’s shoulder. All of the entrance of the automobile was once smashed.

A spokesperson for the Florida Freeway Patrol showed to TMZ on Saturday that a crash involving 3 cars befell in Miami. The hole reported that 2 Chainz’s automobile was once struck via any other automobile, and the musician allegedly suffered neck accidents. In keeping with TMZ, he's now in strong situation.

2 Chainz has been in Miami for the yearly Artwork Basel competition, stepping out at a birthday celebration on Friday, December 8. A number of hours later, he went to get dinner in South Seashore at Market 119.

“I had to come,” 2 Chainz mentioned in a Friday Instagram Tale video. “I can just pick out something fresh and you make it right here? You know I like that here. … I want [that] seafood. I don’t eat no beef or no pork. I like seafood.”

2 Chainz Taken to Hospital After Car Crash in Miami Rapper Shares Footage From Incident
Courtesy of 2Chainz/Instagram

2 Chainz rose to status as a member of the hip hop duo Playaz Circle along Earl “Dolla Boy” Conyers, getting signed to Ludacris’ document label within the early 2000s. He later won a solo recording contract with Def Jam in 2012 and has earned six Grammy nominations for his song. He additionally owns a number of eating places and nail salons.

“My daddy sold bricks and he sold weed. My mama’s mama, she was a bootleg lady. My mama was into real estate when I was young,” he instructed XXL mag in March 2022 of his entrepreneurship. “Daddy never had a job. I never remember him getting up early. I never remember him complaining about being in traffic from coming home late from work. I don’t remember none of that. I remember Cadillacs and I remember my uncle having plenty of jewelry.”

Louis Tomlinson Cancels Record Signings After Breaking Arm ‘Pretty Badly’

Similar: Famous person Accidents

Have a look again at Reese Witherspoon, David Beckham, Halle Berry and different stars who've had minor accidents that experience made headlines

He added on the time: “I had an uncle who owned a liquor store. He employed all of my uncles. A lot of that stuff was just stuff that I was subconsciously peeping out. Like, how to do it by yourself. I’m a hustler as well. So, I know that just rap money wasn’t gon’ do it for me. I had to try to find multiple streams of income. Just try to diversify my portfolio.”

2 Chainz has been married to Kesha Ward since 2018 after he proposed on the Met Gala that Might. 2 Chainz and Ward, who've been in combination since 2006, percentage 3 youngsters: Heaven, Cohesion and Halo.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/2-chainz-taken-to-hospital-after-car-crash-in-miami/?feed_id=65272&_unique_id=657522c345e0c

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post