Mama June 'penny pinching' after blowing $1 million on medicine

[ad_1]

“Mama” June Shannon regrets spending $1 million on medicine and, because of this, she’s change into extra conservative along with her dough.

“Now I’ve gone again to being like penny pinching,” the fact star — who famously known as herself a “coupon queen” on “Right here Comes Honey Boo Boo” — advised the Each day Mail Wednesday.

“[My husband] Justin [Stroud] tells me I’m a cash hoarder.”

Shannon, 43, additionally confessed that she is going to mirror on the bottom level of her dependancy and assume to herself, “Lady, what the hell are you doing spending all that d–n cash?”

“I take into consideration lots of issues I might do with that cash,” she added. “My husband tells me on a regular basis that I can’t dwell on it.”

Shannon admitted, nevertheless, that she is unclear about what was going via her thoughts when she was excessive and subsequently, she’s not sure of why she made the alternatives that she did on the time.

“I take into consideration lots of issues I might do with that cash,” Shannon mentioned of the $1 million she misplaced.
Getty Photos for WEtv

“I don’t bear in mind like lots of that time-frame,” the “Mama June: From To not Sizzling” star mentioned.

“Simply bits and items and stuff, however the largest, stupidest factor I’ve completed is spend that a lot cash on medicine.”


For extra Web page Six you're keen on …


Shannon first confessed to blowing $900,000 on medicine in March 2021.

“I might say the final yr of our dependancy, [we spent] most likely an excellent $900,000,” the TLC star beforehand advised Entry Hollywood. “A lot cash was despatched to our dope man.”

Shannon grew to become wealthy from starring n reveals like “Right here Comes Honey Boo Boo” and its spinoffs.
TLC

The “Mama June: Street to Redemption” star added on the time, “I went into rehab with $1.75 to my identify, and I got here out with nothing.”

Her drug dependancy points reached an all-time excessive when she and her now ex, Gene Doak, had been arrested in March 2019 on suspicion of felony possession of a managed substance for crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia.

The TLC star has since turned her life round and remained sober.

Shannon mentioned her husband, Justin Stroud, tells her she “can’t dwell” on the cash she blew.
Christine Salvador/WE television

Following her earlier cash woes, Shannon has additionally stored herself on a finances — even for her February nuptials to Stroud, 35.

Earlier this week, the fact star advised Web page Six solely that she was capable of have an “extravagant” marriage ceremony in Florida for simply $13,000.

“We had solely 38 individuals at our marriage ceremony and it was his household and my household solely,” Shannon shared. “And we had a tremendous marriage ceremony designer and she or he put collectively an extravagant marriage ceremony that appeared like I paid $50,000.” 

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/mama-june-penny-pinching-after-blowing-1-million-on-drugs/?feed_id=213402&_unique_id=645bf669df4ff

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post