I Threw Up on a Date With Eddie Cibrian

[ad_1]

An unlucky outing. Tori Spelling recalled a disastrous date she went on with Eddie Cibrian practically three a long time in the past.

“We go to sit down down and I’m wanting on the menu, nervous, after which he says, ‘I’m not likely hungry. You’re not hungry, are you?’ What do you say to that? A younger lady, this scorching younger actor man. I used to be like, ‘OK, certain,'” the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum, 49, mentioned on the Monday, Could 1 episode of the “ReWives with Bethenny Frankel” podcast. “And he’s like, ‘Let’s simply get drinks.’ I used to be like, ‘OK.'”

Spelling confessed that she hadn’t eaten earlier than she met up with the Sundown Seashore alum, 49, as a result of she was anxious.

Tori Spelling Recalls the Time She Threw Up While on a Date With Eddie Cibrian
Tori Spelling and Eddie Cibrian Chad Salvador/Shutterstock; Rob Latour/Shutterstock

“I ended up getting wasted, so wasted that I went to go to the lavatory and walked into the kitchen by mistake and threw up behind the kitchen,” she revealed. “Lengthy story quick, [I] threw up within the again, he took me house. I feel he did kiss me and I used to be like, ‘Ugh, I hope I don’t have puke breath.'”

Regardless of the awkward first date, the Scary Film 2 actress confessed it was “nice” that she and Cibrian didn’t work out as a result of they “weren’t a match.” Nonetheless, Spelling claimed that the Greatest Man Vacation star contacted her following the evening out to see if she may “get him an audition” for considered one of her dad’s exhibits. (Tori is the daughter of late TV producer Aaron Spelling.)

Whereas Cibrian’s request left a “dangerous style” in her mouth — and left her questioning his motives for asking her out — Tori admitted that the Third Watch alum was a “tremendous seemingly good man.” She famous that she and Cibrian grew up collectively and he even dated considered one of her pals whereas they had been in highschool.

The Cave actor went on to marry Brandi Glanville in 2001. The pair, who share two sons, Mason and Jake, 19 and 16, respectively, known as it quits practically a decade later after he had an affair together with his now-wife, LeAnn Rimes, whom he wed in 2011.

The Masked Singer alum, for her half, was married to Charlie Shanian from 2004 to 2006 and tied the knot along with her present husband, Dean McDermott, in 2006. The couple share 5 kids: Liam, 15, Stella, 14, Hattie, 11, Finn, 10, and Beau, 5. Tori can be stepmother of McDermott’s grownup son Jack, 24, whom he shares with ex Mary Jo Eustace.

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/i-threw-up-on-a-date-with-eddie-cibrian/?feed_id=186459&_unique_id=6452c208ba8d6

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post