I am A Superstar: Carol Vorderman as soon as instructed a nun to 'f*** off'

[ad_1]
Carol Vorderman has revealed she as soon as swore at a nun (Image: TV/Shutterstock)

Carol Vorderman has confessed she was something however a mannequin scholar and as soon as received so riled up she instructed a nun to ‘f*** off’.

The British media persona, 62, is greatest identified for showing on the sport present Countdown for 26 years from 1982 till 2008.

Earlier than making a profession in entrance of the digital camera, Carol labored as an engineer, however the journey to get there had been considerably arduous fought.

Attending Blessed Edward Jones Catholic Excessive Faculty in Rhyl, Wales, Carol has now admitted she could possibly be tough at occasions.

When chatting with Myleene Klass about physique positivity in a dialog set to air on Wednesday night time’s episode of I’m A Superstar…South Africa, Carol shared some particulars of her teenage years.

‘By no means did my homework,’ she mentioned when requested what she was like in school.

‘Significantly! Half an hour in the back of the bus. It was all too straightforward.

Carol appeared on Countdown after first working as an engineer (Image: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

‘I used to be at all times being instructed off. I instructed a nun to f*** off as soon as. She was horrible.’

She added: ‘I used to be a naughty woman. I used to be in nightclubs in Manchester at 15 with the unhealthy boys. Liked it.’

In the course of the chat the pair additionally mentioned ditching the lavatory scales with Carol explaining she now solely goes on ‘costume measurement’.

Agreeing she did the identical Myleene, 45, mentioned that ‘the second I had daughters, I threw out the scales’.

‘No means, I’m not going to have them dominated by numbers. These numbers,’ she added.

Carol then mentioned that she threw hers out in 1999 and hadn’t identified what her weight was ‘this century’.

Myleene and Carol have struck up a friendship in camp (Image: ITV/Shutterstock)

Happening to clarify that folks requested what her weight was ‘on a regular basis’ Myleene mentioned she had no clue.

‘Why would you let your kids measure themselves, their worth, their contribution by numbers on a scale? I used to be like, no, get rid, I don’t need it in the home,’ she mentioned.

‘Physique positivity is so necessary. I need my ladies to be empowered by what their skills are and what they must say for themselves and the way they assume. I need that to be celebrated, not pores and skin and glands and fats. All of us have it.’

Again on her first look on the present in 2006 Myleene triggered a stir with a now well-known white bikini which grew to become some of the talked-about bathe moments.

She additionally recreated it this season, which has little question performed a component in serving to her swimwear assortment with Subsequent fly off the cabinets.

The precise one she wore on the present was later auctioned off for charity, elevating £7,500.

I’m a Superstar… South Africa continues tonight at 9pm on ITV1.

Bought a narrative?

For those who’ve received a star story, video or photos get in contact with the Metro.co.uk leisure staff by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff web page – we’d love to listen to from you.

MORE : Who has left I’m A Superstar South Africa 2023?

MORE : Joe Swash breaks down in tears as I’m A Superstar South Africa begins to take its toll: ‘I simply have to talk to my youngsters’

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/im-a-celebrity-carol-vorderman-once-told-a-nun-to-f-off/?feed_id=213235&_unique_id=645be6b41afa3

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post