Mum went to hospital with suspected kidney stones and left with a child



[ad_1]




BriAnna was shocked to discover she was pregnanta (Picture: Caters News)

BriAnna was shocked to find she was pregnanta (Image: Caters Information)

When BriAnna Blanton awoke in ache, she went to the hospital, pondering she had kidney stones.


However it was shortly found that the 18-year-old was in labour.


Brianna, from South Carolina, USA, had no concept she was pregnant till medical doctors advised her she was 5cm dilated.


She hadn’t gained weight, and was nonetheless having her durations. She stated she’d spent the earlier summer time hanging out with buddies, swimming and driving horses.


Fortunately, her daughter, Oakleigh Allyn, now six months, was delivered safely, and is flourishing.


BriAnna stated: ‘I went by the entire of final summer time not realizing I used to be pregnant.




BriAnna Blanton / CATERS NEWS (PICTURED BriAnna, 18, went to the hospital with suspected kidney stones) After being taken to the hospital with suspected kidney stones, this teen was left in total disbelief when she ended up giving birth and walking out with a newborn daughter, Oakleigh Allyn. BriAnna Blanton, 18, from South Carolina, US, spent the summer of 2022 in bikinis, hanging out with friends at a lake, and riding horses, without the slightest suspicion that she was actually expecting a baby. She continued to get her period, didn't gain any weight or experience any pregnancy symptoms, and even had negative pregnancy tests. On 8 September, BriAnna woke up in pain and wet, making her think she'd had an accident. When the pain got worse, she woke her mum who decided to take her to the hospital after suspecting she was suffering from kidney stones. SEE CATERS COPY

BriAnna had no suspicion that she was truly anticipating a child (Image: BriAnna Blanton/Caters)

‘I used to be in bikinis and crop tops, however I by no means gained any weight or had every other signs. I used to be even nonetheless getting my interval and was by no means late.


‘I used to be so unprepared for having a child. I didn’t have any nappies, a cot, or garments. I didn’t have something in any respect.


‘Nevertheless, fortunately, all of my household, buddies and church household rallied round me to assist me and my new child.’


BriAnna had no being pregnant signs till she awoke at 4am one evening with ache in her ribs.




BriAnna Blanton / CATERS NEWS (PICTURED L-R Oakleigh being held by mum BriAnna in the hospital) After being taken to the hospital with suspected kidney stones, this teen was left in total disbelief when she ended up giving birth and walking out with a newborn daughter, Oakleigh Allyn. BriAnna Blanton, 18, from South Carolina, US, spent the summer of 2022 in bikinis, hanging out with friends at a lake, and riding horses, without the slightest suspicion that she was actually expecting a baby. She continued to get her period, didn't gain any weight or experience any pregnancy symptoms, and even had negative pregnancy tests. On 8 September, BriAnna woke up in pain and wet, making her think she'd had an accident. When the pain got worse, she woke her mum who decided to take her to the hospital after suspecting she was suffering from kidney stones. SEE CATERS COPY

BriAnna was in shock and scared to inform buddies (Image: BriAnna Blanton/Caters)

She says: ‘I awoke and felt like I wanted to go to the bathroom actually badly, however I simply went again to sleep as a result of I didn’t need to rise up.


‘Ten minutes later, I awoke once more, however this time it felt like I’d had an accident which I assumed was so bizarre. This had by no means occurred to me earlier than. It seems that this was my waters breaking.


‘The ache additionally obtained worse in my ribs, so I made a decision to wake my mum as a result of I didn’t know what was taking place.’


Suspecting kidney stones, BriAnna’s mum took her to hospital.


‘After we arrived, my mum defined what was taking place whereas I used to be experiencing ache decrease down each three to 4 minutes, which clearly turned out to be contractions,’ explains BriAnna.




BriAnna Blanton / CATERS NEWS (PICTURED L-R BriAnna with her daugther Oakleigh) After being taken to the hospital with suspected kidney stones, this teen was left in total disbelief when she ended up giving birth and walking out with a newborn daughter, Oakleigh Allyn. BriAnna Blanton, 18, from South Carolina, US, spent the summer of 2022 in bikinis, hanging out with friends at a lake, and riding horses, without the slightest suspicion that she was actually expecting a baby. She continued to get her period, didn't gain any weight or experience any pregnancy symptoms, and even had negative pregnancy tests. On 8 September, BriAnna woke up in pain and wet, making her think she'd had an accident. When the pain got worse, she woke her mum who decided to take her to the hospital after suspecting she was suffering from kidney stones. SEE CATERS COPY

BriAnna and Oakleigh are thriving (Credit: BriAnna Blanton/Caters)

‘The nurse then requested if she may verify for labour and I agreed – I had taken a being pregnant take a look at a month earlier than as a result of I’d obtained sick after consuming one thing. My mum had wished me to do a take a look at, but it surely had been damaging.’


However after the nurse examined BriAnna, she confirmed she was in reality pregnant.


‘I’ll always remember the look on her face when she advised me that she thought I used to be 8cm dilated.


‘My mouth fell to the ground. I couldn’t even cry. I used to be in a complete state of shock.


‘I had no time to bodily or mentally put together for giving delivery, so I used to be completely terrified.


‘I used to be then taken to the labour and supply division, the place they confirmed that I used to be truly 5cm dilated and a child was on the way in which.


‘I had an epidural, however earlier than it may even begin to work, the newborn arrived inside ten minutes of getting the epidural.’




BriAnna Blanton / CATERS NEWS (PICTURED BriAnna's daugther Oakleigh) After being taken to the hospital with suspected kidney stones, this teen was left in total disbelief when she ended up giving birth and walking out with a newborn daughter, Oakleigh Allyn. BriAnna Blanton, 18, from South Carolina, US, spent the summer of 2022 in bikinis, hanging out with friends at a lake, and riding horses, without the slightest suspicion that she was actually expecting a baby. She continued to get her period, didn't gain any weight or experience any pregnancy symptoms, and even had negative pregnancy tests. On 8 September, BriAnna woke up in pain and wet, making her think she'd had an accident. When the pain got worse, she woke her mum who decided to take her to the hospital after suspecting she was suffering from kidney stones. SEE CATERS COPY

Little Oakleigh was born in September (Credit: BriAnna Blanton/Caters)

BriAnna gave delivery to her shock daughter, Oakleigh Allyn, who weighed 7lbs 4oz, at 7:36 am on 9 September.


Her new child woman was positioned straight onto her pores and skin, and BriAnna says that her mum in contrast her to wanting like a deer within the headlights.


BriAnna added: ‘I do not know how I had a 7lbs child inside me. I had at all times been so skinny.


‘Once I ultimately calmed down after giving delivery, my mum requested me what I used to be going to call her. I spent 45 minutes serious about it earlier than arising with the title Oakleigh.’


BriAnna was nervous to inform household and buddies about her new child.


She says: ‘It took me some time to course of and get used to the state of affairs. I used to be additionally terrified to inform my buddies as a result of I didn’t understand how they’d react.


‘I didn’t inform them for a couple of week, however once I ultimately did, they had been so wonderful about it.’


Now, after coming to phrases with the shock, BriAnna is having fun with motherhood.


She says: ‘I'm loving being a mum. Fortunately, I had labored in childcare beforehand so I wasn’t completely unaware of take care of a child. It began to come back to me naturally, together with the assistance and assist from my mum.


‘Though Oakleigh was a large shock, she is a very huge blessing in disguise and I wouldn’t change being her mum for something on this planet.’


Do you may have a narrative to share?


Get in contact by emailing MetroLifestyleTeam@Metro.co.uk.




MORE : ‘One in a billion odds’: Three generations in a single household identified with a lethal mind tumour




MORE : ‘After 4 miscarriages I took a course of antibiotics and fell pregnant with my miracle child’







[ad_2]

Supply hyperlink

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/today-news/mum-went-to-hospital-with-suspected-kidney-stones-and-left-with-a-baby-2/?feed_id=122818&_unique_id=642b84f2c8b76

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post