Kourtney Kardashian's 'Masterpiece Smoothie' Recipe for Children

[ad_1]
Kourtney Kardashian Shares Masterpiece Smoothie She Made for Her Sons- They Gave It a 9:10 152
Courtesy of Hulu

Her sons’ stamp of approval! Kourtney Kardashian revealed the smoothie recipe that her boys love.

“I made my sons this masterpiece smoothie for any mother and father searching for a wholesome breakfast. They gave it a 9/10,” she shared through Instagram Story on Saturday, April 22.

Kardashian, 44, shares sons Mason, 13, and Reign, 8, in addition to daughter Penelope, 10, with ex Scott Disick. She is additionally stepmother to Travis Barker‘s son Landon Barker, 19, in addition to daughter Alabama, 17, who he shares with ex-wife Shanna Moakler. (He's additionally father determine to Moakler’s daughter Atiana De La Hoya, 24.)

When her boys wished one thing to eat on Saturday morning, the Poosh founder threw collectively some strawberries and bananas to whip up a wholesome breakfast.

The recipe has no dairy or gluten since Kardashian doesn’t hold both in her house. “In my home, we're gluten and dairy-free; my pores and skin may be very delicate, and if I eat dairy, it impacts it,” she advised Well being in March 2020. “I like doing a keto food plan, although I’m not doing it now. I seen my physique change for the higher.”

In 2016, the Lemme founder revealed that whereas their digestive techniques appear high-quality, she seen a change in conduct with their food plan.

“I saved battling with myself forwards and backwards — like, why am I doing this food plan? I've all the time felt high-quality earlier than when consuming dairy and gluten, however I do consider that now we have one life to reside and I want to reside it feeling my finest,” Kardashian wrote in a publish on her now-defunct app on the time. “I've seen an excellent constructive change in conduct with my kids once we follow a gluten-free and dairy-free food plan. I don’t suppose everybody must eat this fashion however we had muscle testing performed, which confirmed all of us have sensitivities to corn, gluten and dairy.”

Her strawberry banana smoothie recipe is further candy with a date and a few mango peach flavored fish oil. The fruity taste hides the wholesome complement from her choosy eaters. “Gotta sneak it in by some means!” the Kardashians star added.

Nonetheless, she added that it could be a greater snack than a meal alternative. “[They] simply requested me for pancakes too so possibly not as satisfying as I assumed,” Kardashian mentioned.

Scroll all the way down to see her scrumptious recipe:

Kourtney Kardashian Shares Masterpiece Smoothie She Made for Her Sons- They Gave It a 9:10 153
Shutterstock/Xan

Kourtney Kardashian’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe

Components

  • 1 cup almond milk (Malk model)
  • 1 cup natural strawberries
  • 1/2 ripe natural banana
  • 1 medjool date
  • 1 tbsp Barlean’s mango peach smoothie taste omega-3 (gotta sneak it in by some means)
  • 4 ice cubes

Directions

  • Mix to perfection
  • Should use a glass straw
https://classifiedsmarketing.com/movie-and-celebrity-news/kourtney-kardashians-masterpiece-smoothie-recipe-for-kids/?feed_id=161663&_unique_id=644582b4d05e0

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post