Spouse of Jeffrey Vandergrift shares heartbreak after his physique was discovered



[ad_1]




The spouse of a radio host whose physique was discovered floating within the San Francisco Bay after a month-long search opened up about her husband’s heartbreaking dying.



Natasha Yi, a fellow host on the Bay Space’s Wild 94.9, mentioned her worry was remodeled into sorrow when Jeffrey “JV” Vandergrift’s physique was discovered final Wednesday by Pier 39.



“Each second he was lacking was agonizing for me,” she wrote on Instagram.



“However the ache I really feel now could be one thing I've by no means felt earlier than. My coronary heart is crushed, and I can't see myself ever transferring ahead, ever feeling pleasure or being at peace.”



It stays unclear what led to his dying as police mentioned there was no proof of foul play concerned.



Vandergrift’s social media posts previous to his dying prompt he may need been affected by psychological well being points on the time.



Yi, who married Vandergrift in 2006 and renewed their marriage ceremony vows in 2017, declined to share any details about his dying out of respect for him and their household.



“I'm devastated that the love of my life is gone,” she wrote. “However what I do know is that JV liked his work and he liked connecting with all of you. He liked his household, and I do know he liked me as a lot as I like him. Our bond was actually unmatched.



“JV, my love, I'll cherish the time we had collectively and can miss you till the day I see you once more.”




San Francisco radio host Jeffrey “JV” Vandergrift's wife Natasha Yi shared a heartbreaking message on Instagram after her husband was found dead.
San Francisco radio host Jeffrey “JV” Vandergrift’s spouse Natasha Yi shared a heartbreaking message on Instagram after her husband was discovered useless.
Instagram / @jvandnatashayi



Vandergrift's body was found floating in the San Francisco Bay a month after he went missing.
Vandergrift’s physique was discovered floating within the San Francisco Bay a month after he went lacking.
Instagram/, theoriginaljv


Vandergrift was reported lacking on Feb. 23, simply hours after he posted messages on his Instagram thanking his followers for “an exquisite life-filled w pleasure, laughs, ache & struggles.”



He notably modified his Twitter location to “the opposite aspect” earlier than he vanished.



The radio persona, in style for his over-the-air antics, had often opened as much as his listeners about his ongoing battle with despair following a 2021 Lyme illness prognosis.




Yi wrote that
Yi wrote that “each second he was lacking was agonizing” for her.
Instagram / @theoriginaljv


“The stuff I’ve been going by means of in my mind that they’re attempting to determine. Ugh,” he mentioned throughout what could be his closing present.



“The physique and the ache and all that stuff, I can deal with. What it’s doing to my mind I may by no means describe to you.”



Yi’s heartbreaking message comes weeks after she posted a earlier letter the place she mentioned she believed her husband was not alive.




Vandergrift previously discussed his battle with depression on his radio show.
Vandergrift beforehand mentioned his battle with despair on his radio present.
Instagram / @theoriginaljv


“JV and I've all the time thought-about this group a part of our household, so I need to let you realize that private data has lately been found that leads us to consider JV is not going to be coming again,” she wrote on the time. “I inform you this with unimaginable ache and disappointment in my coronary heart.” 



If you're fighting suicidal ideas or are experiencing a psychological well being disaster and dwell in New York Metropolis, you may name 1-888-NYC-WELL free of charge and confidential disaster counseling. In case you dwell exterior the 5 boroughs, you may dial the 24/7 Nationwide Suicide Prevention hotline at 988 or go to SuicidePreventionLifeline.org.



[ad_2]

Supply

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/today-news/wife-of-jeffrey-vandergrift-shares-heartbreak-after-his-body-was-found/?feed_id=101254&_unique_id=6420ff57f16cc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post