Ansu Fati's father slams Barcelona and tells his son to go away membership | Soccer



[ad_1]




BARCELONA, SPAIN - MARCH 05: Ansu Fati of FC Barcelona looks on during the LaLiga Santander match between FC Barcelona and Valencia CF at Spotify Camp Nou on March 05, 2023 in Barcelona, Spain. (Photo by Silvestre Szpylma/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images)

Ansu Fati’s father has hit out at Barcelona (Getty)

Ansu Fati’s father has slammed Barcelona and has urged his son to go away Camp Nou this summer time.



The 20-year-old inherited Lionel Messi’s No.10 shirt however has struggled with accidents over the previous few years.


Health has not been a problem for Fati this season, nonetheless, the winger has struggled to safe a daily position in Xavi’s facet, beginning simply 9 video games in La Liga and one other two within the Champions League this time period.


Manchester United, Arsenal and Newcastle United have all been linked with a transfer for Fati in earlier switch home windows and now the midfielder’s father, Bori, says a gathering is scheduled with super-agent Jorge Mendes to resolve the following transfer.


‘Ansu doesn't wish to go away Barcelona however I wish to see him succeed,’ Bori Fati informed Spanish radio station Cope.


‘I gained’t go to the stadium anymore, I’m very offended with the membership. In a month we are going to meet with Jorge Mendes, for positive.




MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 23: Ansu Fati of FC Barcelona looks on prior to the UEFA Europa League knockout round play-off leg two match between Manchester United and FC Barcelona at Old Trafford on February 23, 2023 in Manchester, England. (Photo by Pedro Salado/Quality Sport Images/Getty Images)

Ansu Fati has began simply 11 video games for Barcelona this season (Getty)

‘It bothers me that Ansu performs so little. We’re speaking a few participant that may be a Spain worldwide and got here from La Masia. He deserves far more than that.


‘I don’t know why Xavi doesn't play Ansu. He should have his causes. Ansu isn't disgusted with him as Xavi was at all times his idol. However me… I'm very offended as a father.


‘Mateu Alemany tells me that Ansu is a part of the membership’s heritage. As a father, I've informed Ansu that it's higher for him to go away. However Ansu has informed me that he doesn't agree with me on this. He desires to remain.


‘If it was as much as me, I would go away Barcelona tomorrow. I informed Ansu that if the state of affairs didn’t change, we must go away, however he tells me that I’m unsuitable.’


For extra tales like this, test our sport web page.


Observe Metro Sport for the most recent information on
FbTwitter and Instagram
.








[ad_2]

Supply hyperlink

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/today-news/ansu-fatis-father-slams-barcelona-and-tells-his-son-to-leave-club-football/?feed_id=107026&_unique_id=64239e7c96cbc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post