Actor Mike Epps apologizes after TSA discovered a gun in his carry-on baggage



[ad_1]

INDIANAPOLIS — Actor and comic Mike Epps has apologized to followers after safety screeners discovered a gun in a carry-on bag at Indianapolis Worldwide Airport.

Brokers from the Transportation Safety Administration known as airport police Sunday morning after discovering a Smith & Wesson .38-caliber pistol loaded with 4 rounds in Epps’ backpack.

Epps, an Indianapolis native who was on the town for a comedy present at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, was not arrested, however police took the firearm.

In a video posted on his Instagram account, Epps advised followers he “had an extended evening” in his hometown and forgot concerning the firearm. He mentioned he carries a gun for defense.

“Shoutout to all my followers on the market and wanna apologize if you happen to’re seeing any negativity a few gun cost at an airport. I had an extended evening, I had a present in my hometown and I actually forgot that I had my pistol in my bag,” Epps mentioned within the video.

“Now if you happen to wanna know why I carry a gun, I carry cash on a regular basis, I be having jewellery on, and these dudes is out right here robbing folks.

“So I wanna be certain that I make it clear that I ain’t out right here doing nothing fallacious however I maintain a gun on me as a result of I gotta defend myself. Generally I’m not with my safety. So simply wanna let y’all know that I’m nonetheless on some optimistic vibes. And sorry that it occurred. All I can inform you is that the world is loopy. Keep strapped.”

No costs have been filed towards Epps.

Epps has starred in motion pictures together with “The Home Subsequent Door: Meet the Blacks 2,” “Subsequent Friday” and “Friday After Subsequent.” He seems within the upcoming Marvel film “Madame Internet” starring Dakota Johnson, and the Apple TV+ sequence “Girl within the Lake” starring Natalie Portman.



[ad_2]

Supply hyperlink

https://classifiedsmarketing.com/today-news/actor-mike-epps-apologizes-after-tsa-found-a-gun-in-his-carry-on-luggage/?feed_id=53928&_unique_id=640bcf22f05e5

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post